Yes, we are OPEN!
On June 9th
@ 8:30 am, we will begin a hybridized schedule
that includes in-studio classes, LIVE On-line streaming from the studio, and pre-recorded videos. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with our COVID-19 Protocol
listed below. We also have a new waiver
that every student will be required to read and sign before participating in classes at the studio.
We will continue to offer virtual classes as well for those of you who prefer to stay at home. When registering for classes you will see an option for a LIVE On-line class plus the class name or a regular scheduled in studio class option. If you sign up for a LIVE On-line class you will receive a ZOOM link to your e-mail 30 minutes prior to class time. Please be on the look out for classes being added back to the schedule based on attendance. We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our community of students and teachers very seriously.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 at Momentum Yoga & Wellness we will:
1. The Studio, front desk and bathrooms will be cleaned and sanitized between each class.
2. There are X’s on the floor to indicate where mats can be placed in the studio to ensure at least 6 ft of distance between mats.
3. ALL classes will be limited to a maximum of 9 students.
4. Due to limited class size, sign-up is required online prior to attending classes. You can register for a class by going to the website: www.momentumyoganc.com
; click on schedule then put your username and password in the upper right hand corner. Then you can click on the class you want to book. You can also download the Mindbody app to book! If you need any assistance with your account or to sign up for a class e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Please show up 10-15 minutes before class begins; there will be no last minute or late arrivals.
6. There will be no “hands on” adjustments by teachers and the teacher will maintain a distance of 6 ft from students.
7. Signs will be posted reminding students to maintain social distancing and hand washing.
8. Cleaning supplies will be available at all times for students and teachers to sanitize.
To minimize contact with Covid-19 while at the studio, we will require students, teachers and staff to:
1. Screening for illness prior to entry with questionnaire, COVID Waiver and temperature checks must be completed before entering the building.
2. Wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon entry to the studio and after using the bathroom.
3. Students will need to bring and use their own yoga equipment (For example: mat, 2 blocks and a blanket)
MOMENTUM yoga & wellness is dedicated to your well being; body, mind, and spirit. We offer a welcoming community, yoga from a variety of traditions, Paddle Board Yoga, personal training, small group training, yoga teacher training, massage therapy, and reflexology.
The Crystal Coast’s premier yoga studio since 2008, we are conveniently located near the beach in the Lowe’s Food Center Plaza in Morehead City.